After the September 10th presentation by Tracy McCandless and Sheryl Goutell from Franklin Elementary School...
1) What questions do you have?
2) What challenges do you feel you will face Flipping in your school with your grade/content area.
3) How will you handle communication with your principal/parent community if you flip your classroom?
Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Saturday, September 7, 2013
IW: September - How writing in digital spaces provide learning opportunities you won’t get from traditional writing assignments
Read the article:
How writing in digital spaces will provide learning opportunities you won’t get from traditional writing assignments.
1) Which of the four (4) learning opportunities mentioned in the article do you feel is the most valuable for students to experience? Why?
- Digital Spaces
- Real Audience
- Collaborative writing Peer Editing
- Digital Citizenship
2) Which of these opportunities is the most challenging to implement in your classroom? Why?
3) Other classroom connections or thoughts? Do you agree or disagree with the article?